The first journal was issued in 1953. Six numbers per volume are published annually. The journal contains the following sections: papers on engineering education, Editorials, case study, review of advanced technologies, technical education in companies, round table discussion, news, voices from the readers. The articles are reviewed.
The electronic files of past papers and Editorials are available on Web (J-stage).
Instruction for Authors
- Call for Papers for Special Issue
- Information for Contributors_202105ver.(PDF)
- Format 202105ver.(DOC)
- Notice of Guidelines for Paper Submission and Peer Review 202204ver.(PDF)
- Editor/publication committee
Click here to submit your manuscript.
* You will be redirected to the Editorial Manager site.